9.09.2010

Wright University

Just this morning I realized I have essentially cultivated a fake university for myself. This is very important when you work a 25 hour work-week that pays like a full time job, and you need time in your day for auditions. Unemployment seems to be getting the better part of some of my friends, particularly the ones who are living with their parents in the South Bay. So, without further ado I would like to present my schedule at Wright University this term.

Monday
Guided Hike at Griffith Park - Tuition $0
Restaurants of Vermont Ave Independent Study - Tuition $5-$15/w

Tuesday
Photo Editing and Posting on My Silly Blog - Tuition $0
Chandelier Design - Tuition $50 in lights from Target

Wednesday
Advanced iPhone App Research - Tuition $0.99 - $2.99/w
Chicken Frying 101 - $10/w
Spanish Class at YMCA - $0

Thursday
Jazz at LACMA - Tuition $0
Guided Research To Find Best Restaurant in Westside with Prof. Sofer - $10-$20

Friday
No class!

Sunday
Williams and Sonoma Technique Class - $0

No comments: