9.03.2010

dwarves?

So this week I went back to my account on Actor's Access, a site where actors can submit themselves to auditions at the low low cost of $2 (great) per submission(not great). That cost is only to tell a director, or casting director that I am interesting. The equivalent of having to pay $2 to apply to starbucks. So I was already less than enthused with being back on Actor's Access, especially after this past spring I paid +$100 on LAcasting to only get 2 auditions.

Anyway, so I'm back on, cruising around looking at breakdowns, having a good time. Then Actor's Access asks me if I want to sign up for email notifications of breakdowns that fit my profile, sounds good no? Then I start getting these emails, and they are all for dwarves. Like little people. Here is one of the latest ones:
1,000 WAYS TO DIE (Little Person)
Non-Union Episodic
NON-UNION
LITTLE PERSON
A person with Dwarfism, less than 4 feet 10 inches tall. He is a junkie that pulls a gun on Marcus - who owns an Ice Cream Truck and deals drugs from the truck. SHOOTS 9/15

sometimes I think L.A. is trying to drive me insane

No comments: