12.21.2010

Its almost like Im bad at this.

My productivity certainly took a dip during Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead and never really rebounded. The play went well, The Alive Theatre got named one the top ten LA companies of the decade in the LA Weekly, congratulations to them. I absolutely loved working with them and just wish driving all the way to LB was not such a chore, but I will definitely be seeing more of them in the future.

There has been much decorating at my apartment in Los Feliz, and we are closing in on our goal of a joke behind every corner and making it more like "A Beautiful Mind" for the verbally neurotic.

I am leaving for Korea this weekend to teach in Jeju for a few weeks. Afterwards I will be touring around Seoul, Tokyo and Beijing, if anyone knows of any hot spots of the beaten path be sure to let me know.

Some pictures since the last post:



No comments: